On 18th April 2017 in Bristol hotel in Odessa will be conducted Anglo-Eastern Company Seminar. The theme of the seminar is “FOCUS ON CRITICAL TASKS” and over 120 officers are expected to attend this event.
Venue: Bristol Hotel, Pushkins’ka Street 15, Odessa, Ukraine
Registration: 08:30 – 09:00
Seminar: 09:00 – 17:00. Dress code: Formal
Cocktails and Dinner: With spouses at the same venue at 19:00 hrs. Dress code: Smart Casual.
Among the special guests who will participate in the event will be:
- Lieven Van Eetvelde, Technical Manager
- Patrick Declerck, Operator
EBE NV representative:
- BasileAloy – Managing Director
- Martin Kraft – Fednav, Senior Manager
Anglo-Eastern Hong Kong representatives:
- Bjorn Hojgaard – Chief Executive Officer;
- Pradeep Chawla – Managing Director, Group QHSE & Training;
- Anil Tejpal – Business Development Director;
- Somasundar Nair – Senior Manager FPD – Sea Staff;
- Niraj Nanda – Senior Manager FPD – Crew Mgt;
- K. Sridhar – Fleet Director;
- K. Bhimani – Environmental Compliance Director
Anglo-Eastern Antwerp representatives:
- Yash Kumar Chawla – Fleet Director;
- Gurbinder Tiwana – Senior Manager;
- Alex Houben – Senior Marine Superintendent
Anglo-Eastern UK representatives:
- Sunil George Joseph – Managing Director
- Declan Brookes – Fleet Director
- Anuj Bhargava – QHSE Manager
Anglo-Eastern Mumbai Training Centre:
- KersiN.Deboo – Director and Principal
- John Lloyd – Chief Operating Officer, Nautical Institute UK;
- Peter Meyer Karl – Senior Salvage Master, Resolve Europe;
- GeorgreDevereese – Thomas Miller P&I (EUROPE), Managing Director
and many others.
In the evening officers and their spouses are invited to the cocktails and dinner in Bristol hotel with live music and dance show.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Anglo-Eastern Ukraine Team